Weltstar Gala, organised by Kirill Kourlaev and Olga Esina, shot on 13.10.2018 in Volkstheater Vienna.
- Olga Esina and Julian McKay in The sleeping Beauty (Dornröschen) Pas de deux. Music by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, choreography by Peter Wright
- Francesco Costa in Lost and Found, music: Julia Garcia Esquivel / Choreographie: Trevor Hayden
- Ana Turazashvili and Denis Savin in Carmen-Suite, music by Georges Bizet, Rodion Shchedrin, choreography by Alberto Alonso
- Mila Schmidt and Eno Peci in Subject, music by Haelos, Nicholas Hooper, Peter Broderick, choreography by Eno Peci
- Dorothée Gilbert and István Simon In Manon Pas de deux, music by Jules Massenet, choreography by Kenneth MacMillan
- Dinu Tamazlacaru in Caprice 24m, musik: Niccolo Paganini, choreography by Mauro De Candia
- Liudmila Konovalova and Young Gyu Choi in Le Corsaire” Pas de deux, music by Riccardo Drigo, choreography by Marius Petipa
- Maria Eichwald, Dinu Tamazlacaru in Fanny Elßler-Pas de deux adagio, music by Jean-Madeleine Schneitzhoeffer, choreography by Filippo Taglioni, piano Igor Zapravdin
- Liudmila Konovalova and Jakob Feyferlik in With a Chance of Rain Pas de deux, music by Sergei Rachmaninov, choreography by Liam Scarlett, Igor Zapravdin on piano
- Julian McKay in Kubanischer Nussknacker (Cuban Nutcracker), music by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, choreography by Alisher Hasanov.
- Dorothée Gilbert and István Simon in Giselle Pas de deux, Adolphe Adam, choreography by Jean Coralli, Jules Perrot, Marius Petipa
- Evgeniy Lagunov in Gopak from Taras Bulba, musicby Vasilii Soloviev-Sedoy, choreography by Rostislav Zakharov
- Ana Turazashvili and Denis Savin in adagio from Sagalobeli, Georgian folk music, choreography by Yuri Possokhov
- Olga Esina and Eno Peci in the Hush (Uraufführung), music by Max Richter, choreography by Eno Peci
- Kiyoka Hashimoto and Young Gyu Choi in Pas de deux from the Carnival in Venice, Satanella, music by Cesare Pugni, choreography by Marius Petipa