Weltstar Gala 2017, Volkstheater Vienna
- Andres Garcia-Torres, Marat Davletshin, Isabella Lucia Severi and Qu Xi in the Class Concert, music by Riccardo Drigo, choreography by Sergey Ignatiev
- Rosa Pierro and Rinaldo Venuti in Esmeralda pas de deux, music by Cesare Pugni, choreography by Nikolai Beriozov
- Dinu Tamazlacaru in Les Bourgeois, music by Jacques Brel, choreography by Ben Van Cauwenbergh
- Madison Young, Zsófia Laczkó and Alexandru Tcacenco in The Ocean and Pearls pas de trois, music by Cesare Pugni, choreography by Alexander Gorsky
- Liudmila Konovalova and Robert Gabdullin in Le Corsaire” adagio, Music by Léo Delibes, choreography by Manuel Legris. Piano: Igor Zapravdin, Violine: Farid Feyzullayev
- Maria Pogosyan-Semeniachenko in The Dying Swan, music by Camille Saint-Saëns, choreography by Mikhail Fokine
- Ksenia Ryzhkova, Matthew Golding in Don Quixote Pas de deux, music by Ludwig Minkus, choreography by Marius Petipa
- Maria Yakovleva and Eno Peci in Opus Nr. 25, choreography by Eno Peci, music Frédéric Chopin, piano: Igor Zapravdin
- Elena Bottaro and Francesco Costa in the Young Girl and the Hooligan, choreography by Bella Rachinskaya
- Natascha Mair and Masayu Kimoto in Donizetti Pas de deux, music by Gaetano Donizetti, choreography by Manuel Legris.
- Liudmila Konovalova and Jakob Feyferlik in Swan Lake adagio. Music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, choreography by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov.
- Suzanna Kaic and Vito Mazzeo in the Summer Pas de deux” from the ballet “Overture”. Choreography by David Dawson, music by Szymon Brzóska
- Aliya Tanykpayeva and Dmitry Timofeev in Romeo and Juliet Pas de deux, music by Sergei Prokofiev, choreography by László Seregi
- Francesco Costa in The bumble bee flight, music by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, choreography by Alessio di Stefano
- Iana Salenko and Dinu Tamazlacaru in The Talisman Pas de deux, music by Riccardo Drigo, choreography by Marius Petipa
Photos by Jack Devant ballet photography © with kind permission of the Kourlaev & Esina Production GmbH special thanks to Kirill Kourlaev.