Eurasian Dance Festival 2017 Gala concert, shot in Astana Opera house on 29.6.2017.
- Iana Salenko and Yerkin Rakhmatullayev in The Talisman pdd, music by Ricardo Drigo, choreography by Marius petipa and Pyotr Gusev
- Elisa Carrillo Cabrera and Mikhail Kaniskin in Multiplicity. Forms of Silence and Emptiness, music by Bach, choreography by Nacho Duato
- Aigerim Beketaeva and Olzhas Tarlanov in Giselle pdd, music by Adolphe Adam, choreography by Marius Petipa
- Olga Smirnova and Alexander Volchkov in Brilliants from Jewels, music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, choreography by George Balanchine
- Madina Basbaeva and Bakhtiyar Adamzhan in Diana and Actaeon, Esmeralda. Music by Cesare Pugni, choreography by Agrippina Vaganova. Astana Ballet dancers in variations
- Rock The Ballet, Queen, U2 and others, choreography by Rasta Thomas and Adrienne Canterna
- Students of the Kazakh National Academy of Choreography in Polonaise and Mazurka from Paquita. Music by Ludwig Minkus, choreography by Marius Petipa
- Aigerim Beketaeva and Bakhtiyar Adamzhan in Notre-Dame de Paris, music by Maurice Jarre, choreography by Roland Petit
- Madina Basbaeva and Arman Urazov in the Spring Waters, music by Sergei Rachmaninoff, choreography by Asaf Messerer
- Elisa Carrillo Cabrera and Mikhail Kaniskin in Kazimir’s Colours. Music by Dmitri Shostakovich, choreography by Mauro Bigonzetti
- Astana Ballet, A Fuego Lento, music by Astor Piazzolla, choreography by Ricardo Amarante.
- Olga Smirnova and Aleksandr Volchkov in The Sleeping Beauty, music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, choreography by Marius Petipa
- Serik Nakyspekov, Eldar Sarsembayev and Arman Urazov in Taras Bulba, Ostap’s variation. Music by Vasily Solovyov-Sedoi, choreography by Rostislav Zakharov
- Iana Salenko and Alexander Stoyanov in Don Quixote Grand Pas, music by Ludwig Minkus, choreography by Alexander Gorsky after Marius Petipa