Ballet by Adolphe Adam, choreography by Mary Skeaping, after the original choreography by Jean Coralli and Jules Perrot in Marius Petipa’s redaction. Staged by Marilyn Vella-Gatt. Shot in Estonian National Opera during the dress rehearsal on 5.4.2017.
- Alena Shkatula as Giselle
- Denis Klimuk as Albrecht
- Anatoli Arhangelski as Hilarion (Hans), a gamekeeper
- Svetlana Pavlova as Bathilde a princess
- Elisabetta Formento as Myrtha, Queen of the Wilis
- Marika Muiste and Heidi Kopti as Wilis Mona and Zulma
- Marta Navasardyan and Eneko Amoros in the Peasant pdd