Giselle, Oxana Skorik, Yevgeny Ivanchenko and Tatiana Tkachenko in main roles. Music by Adolphe Adam, choreography by Jean Coralli, Jules Perrot, Marius Petipa. Shot on 6.10.2015 in Mariinsky II, St Petersburg, Russia.
- Oxana Skorik (Rus Оксана Скорик) as Giselle
- Yevgeny Ivanchenko (Rus Евгений Иванченко) as Albrecht
- Ivan Oskorbin (Rus Иван Оскорбин) as Hans, a woodsman
- Tatiana Tkachenko (Rus Татьяна Ткаченко) as Myrtha,
- Tatiana Tiliguzova (Rus Татьяна Тилигузова ) as Monna
- Xenia Ostreikovskaya (Rus Ксения Острейковская) as Zelma (Wilis)
- Elena Yevseyeva (Rus Елена Евсеева) and Alexei Timofeyev (Rus Алексей Тимофеев) in peasant pdd
- Lira Khuslamova as Berthe, Giselles mother
- Yekaterina Mikhailovstseva as Bathilde
- Vladimir Ponomerev as The Duke
Oksana Skorik (Rus. Оксана Скорик) is currently Prima Ballerina with Mariinsky Theatre, St Petersburg. She was born in Kharkov, Ukraine on April 20, 1989. It was decided by her mother that she was going to be a ballet dancer ever since she was born, and when Oksana became 12 years old, her mother took her to Perm School of Dance. She graduated from Perm School of Dance in 2007 at the age of 18 and joined the Mariinsky Ballet as a coryphée the same year. She was promoted to first soloist in 2012, in Sept 2015 Skorik was promoted to principal ballerina of Mariinsky.
Yevgeny Ivanchenko (Rus. Евгений Иванченко) is Principal with Mariinsky Ballet. Yevgeny was born in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan). He graduated from the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet (class of Valentin Onoshko). Joined the Mariinsky Ballet Company in 1992.
Photo by Jack Devant ballet photography © with kind permission of the Mariinsky Theatre and mr. Yury Fateev, special thanks to Natalia Kozhevnikova.