Stars of Benois de la Danse – Laureates of Different Years. Shot on 27.5.2015 in the Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow.
- Dorothée Gilbert and Hugo Marchand in Manon duet, music b Jules Massenet, choreography by Sir Kenneth MacMillan
- Silvia Azzoni and Alexandre Riabko in Desire. Music by Alexander Scriabin, choreography by John Neumeier
- Denis Matvienko in Dance of Blessed Spirits, music by Christoph Willibald Gluck, choreography by Frederick Ashton
- Ulyana Lopatkina and Andrei Yermakov in Trois Gnossiennes, music by Erik Satie, choreography by Hans Van Manen
- Maria Allash and Denis Rodkin in The Legend of Love, music by Arif Malikov, choreography by Yuri Grigorovich
- Dorothée Gilbert and Hugo Marchand in Cinderella duet, music by Sergei Prokofiev, choreography by Rudolf Nureyev
- Nicoletta Manni and Luigi Bonino in Cheek to Cheek, music by Irving Berlin, choreography by Roland Petit
- Evgenia Obraztsova and Semyon Chudin in Pas De Deux, music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, choreography by George Balanchine
- Silvia Azzoni and Alexandre Riabko in Arlesienne duet, music by Georges Bizet, choreography by Roland Petit
- Ulyana Lopatkina in The Dying Swan, music by Camille Saint-Saëns, choreography by Mikhail Fokin
- Anastasia Matvienko and Denis Matvienko in Grand Pas Classique, music by Daniel Auber, choreography by Victor Gsovsky
Photos by Jack Devant Ballet Photography with kind permission of the Benois de la Danse and Bolshoi Theatre Moscow, special thanks to Nina Kudriavtseva-Loory, Regina Nikiforova and Denis Savchenko.