Tchaikovsky. Pro et Contra. A ballet by Boris Eifman, music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, sets by Zinovy Margolin, costumes by Olga Shaishmelashvili, light by Alexander Sivaev and Boris Eifman.
- Oleg Gabyshev (Олег Габышев) as Tchaikovsky
- Sergey Volobuev (Сергей Волобуев) as Tchaikovsky’s Twin; Rothbart from the Swan Lake; Drosselmeyer from the Nutcracker; Onegin from Eugene Onegin; Herman from the The Queen of Spades
- Lyubov Andreyeva (Любовь Андреева) As Antonina Miliukova, Tchaikovsky’s wife
- Maria Abashova (Мария Абашова) as Nadezhda Filaretovna von Meck; Countess from the The Queen of Spades
- Dmitry Savinov as Prince from the Nutcracker
- Polina Gorbunova (Полина Горбунова) as Masha from the Nutcracker
- Leonid Leontiev (Леонид Леонтьев) as Vladimir Lensky from Eugene Onegin
- Lilia Lishchuk (Лилия Лищук) as Tatyana Larina from Eugene Onegin
- Alina Bakalova (Алина Бакалова) as Olga from Eugene Onegin
- Dmitry Krylov (Дмитрий Крылов) as Joker from the The Queen of Spades
Photo by Jack Devant ballet photography © with kind permission of the St. Petersburg State Academic Ballet Theatre of Boris Eifman, special thanks to Boris Eifman and Sergey Ilchenko.