Benois de la Danse 2017, Stars of Benois de la Danse, Brilliant Quarter of Century. The Bolshoi Theater 31.5.2017.
Program and Cast
- Nina Kaptsova and Alexander Volchkov (The Bolshoi Theatre) in the duet of Bianca and Lucentio from Taming of the Shrew. Music by Dmitri Shostakovich, choreography by Jean-Christophe Maillot
- Fukiko Takase, Travis-Klausen Knight and Jame Pett (Company Wayne McGregor) in Atomos, music by A Winged Victory for the Sullen, choreography by Wayne McGregor
- Dores Andre, Carlo Di Lanno, Lauren Strongin and Joseph Walsh (San Francisco Ballet) in Variations for Two Couples, music by Benjamin Britten, Einojuhani Rautavaara, Stevan Kovacs Tickmayer, Astor Piazzolla, choreography by Hans van Manen
- Iana Salenko and Marian Walter in The Bat, music by Johann Strauss, choreography by Roland Petit
- Alessio Carbone (Paris Opera Ballet) in Arepo, music by Hugues Le Bars, choreography by Maurice Bejart
- Ana Laguna and Mats Ek in Memory, music by Niko Röhlcke, choreography by Mats Ek
- Lucia Lacarra and Marlon Dino (Dortmund Ballet) in Spiral Twist, music by Max Richter, choreography by Russell Maliphant
- Maria Vinogradova (Bolshoi Theatre) and Ivan Vasiliev (Mikhailovsky Theatre) in Souvenirs, music by Ludwig van Beethoven, choreography by Ivan Vasiliev, World Premiere
- Iana Salenko and Marian Walter (Berlin State Ballet) in Gnawa, music by Juan Alberto Arteche, choreography by Nacho Duato
- Marie-Agnes Gillot and Hugo Marchand (Paris Opera Ballet) in Signes, music by René Aubry, choreography by Caroline Carlson
- Isaac Hernandez (English National Ballet) in 5 Tangos, music by Astor Piazzolla, choreography by Hans van Manen
- Olga Smirnova and Semyon Chudin (The Bolshoi Theatre) in Grand pas Classique, music by Daniel Auber, choreography by Victor Gsovsky
Special thanks to Nina Kudriavtseva-Loory and Regina Nikiforova.