Coppelia, music by Léo Delibes, choreography by Pierre Lacotte. Shot in frames of Dance Open 2019 in Alexandrinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg. Set design and costumes after the original drafts for Paris (1870), adapted by P. Lacotte. Set design by Jean-Luc Simonini, costumes Michel Ronvaux, lighting designer Jacques Giovanangeli, staging Anne Salmon, artistic director Manuel Legris
- Maria Yakovleva as Swanilda
- Jakob Feyferlik as Franz
- Gabor Oberegger as Coppelius
- Swanilda’s friends: Elena Bottaro, Adele Fiocchi, Sveva Gargiulo, Eszter Ledán, Anita Manolova, Fiona McGee, Isabella Lucia Severi, Rikako Shibamoto
- Joana Reinprecht as Coppélia doll
- Wiener Staatsballett company
Photos by Jack Devant Ballet Photography with kind permission of the Dance Open ballet festival and Ekaterina Galanova, special thanks to Kristina Proku.