Staatsballett Berlin season opening gala From Berlin with Love I, shot 26.8.2020 in Deutsche Oper Berlin.
- Elisa Carrillo Cabrera, Yolanda Correa, Ksenia Ovsyanick, Iana Salenko in Pas de Quatre, music Cesare Pugni, choreography by Anton Dolin and Jules Perrot
- Alexander Abdukarimov in Look out from the Silence, music Ezio Bosso, choreography Alexander Abdukarimov
- Sarah-Jane Brodbeck – Vahe Martirosyan, Evelina Godunova – Yevgeniy Khissamutdinov, Danielle Muir – Konstantin Lorenz in Ein Sommernachtstraum (A Midsummer Night’s Dream), choreography Heinz Spoerli, music Philip Glass
- Polina Semionova in Cinque, choreography Mauro Bigonzetti, music Antonio Vivaldi
- Iana Salenko and Marian Walter in Swan Lake act 2 Adagio, music Pyotr Tchaikovsky, choreography by Marius Petipa, new version by Patrice Bart
- Dinu Tamazlacaru in Les Bourgeois, music Jacques Brel, choreography by Ben van Cauwenbergh
- Yolanda Correa in Du Bist die Ruh (World Premiere), choreography Andreas Heise, music Franz Schubert
- Elisa Carrillo Cabrera and Mikhail Kaniskin in Kazimir’s Colours Pas de deux, choreography Mauro Bigonzetti, music Dmitri Shostakovich
- Ksenia Ovsyanick in M-Dao (Germany Premiere), choreography Yabin Wang, music by Jocelyn Pook
- Cameron Hunter, Konstantin Lorenz, Daniil Simkin and Dinu Tamazlacaru in Variations for Four (Germany Premiere), choreography Anton Dolin, music Marguerite Keogh
Photos by Jack Devant © with kind permission of the Staatsballett Berlin, special thanks to Indra Genning.