Giselle in The Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre
Olga Grishenkova and Victor Lebedev in main roles in Giselle. Anna Odintsova as Myrtha, Mikhail Lifentsev as Hilarion, Anastasia Lifentseva as Mother, Anna Germizeeva and Evgeny Basalyuk in Peasant pas de deux. Giselle, music by Adolphe Adam, libretto by Jules-Henri Vernoy de Saint Georges, Théophile Gautier, and Jean Coralli. Choreography by Jules Perrot, Jean Coralli, and Marius Petipa as revised by Nikita Dolgushin. Shot on 25.5.2016 in The Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre, Novosibirsk, Russia.
Olga Grishenkova (Rus. Ольга Гришенкова) is currently a Principal ballerina with the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre. She graduated from Novosibirsk Choreographic School (2007). Joined the ballet Company of the Novosibirsk State Opera and Ballet Theatre in 2007.
- Olga Grishenkova (Rus. Ольга Гришенкова) as Giselle
- Victor Lebedev (Rus. Виктор Лебедев) as Duke Albrecht of Silesia
- Anna Odintsova (Rus. Анна Одинцова) as Myrtha, the Queen of the Wilis
- Mikhail Lifentsev (Rus. Михаил Лифенцев) as Hilarion
- Anastasia Lifentseva (Rus. Анастасия Лифенцева) as Mother
- Anna Germizeeva (Rus. Анна Гермизеева) and Evgeny Basalyuk (Rus. Евгений Басалюк) in Peasant pas de deux
- Ekaterina Plesovskikh (Rus. Екатерина Плесовских) as Bathilde
Photos by Jack Devant Ballet Photography with kind permission of the Novosibirsk Opera and Ballet Theatre, special thanks to Darina Timofeeva, Ksenia Chernova and Alla Zenkina.
Leave a Reply