Red Giselle by Eifman Ballet and Anastasia Soboleva. Music by Pyotr Tchaikovsky, Alfred Schnittke and Georges Bizet. Choreography by Boris Eifman (Rus Борис Эйфман). Costumes by Vyacheslav Okunev (Rus Вячеслав Окунев), lighting by Boris Eifman. Shot on 30.6.2016 in Alexandrinsky Theatre, St Petersburg.
- Anastasia Soboleva (Rus. Анастасия Соболева) as Ballerina (debut)
- Sergey Volobuev (Rus. Сергей Волобуев) as Commissar (debut)
- Pavel Moskvito (Rus. Павел Моcквито) as the Teacher (debut)
- Dmitry Krylov (Rus Дмитрий Крылов) as the Partner (debut)
- Leonid Leontiev (Rus. Леонид Леонтьев) as the Friend
- Polina Gorbunova (Rus. Полина Горбунова) as Bathilda (debut)
Red Giselle is based on tragic story of Russian prima ballerina Olga Spessivtseva.
Photo by Jack Devant ballet photography © with kind permission of the St. Petersburg State Academic Ballet Theatre of Boris Eifman, special thanks to Boris Eifman and Sergey Ilchenko.