The Tempest, Ballet in two acts after William Shakespeare, Polish National Ballet. Music by, Henry Purcell, Thomas Tallis, Robert Johnson, Matthew Locke, Michel van der Aa and traditional Iranian music, choreography by Krzysztof Pastor. Costumes by Tatyana van Walsum. Dance Open 2017, St Petersburg.
- Vladimir Yaroshenko as Prospero, outcast from Milan
- Yuka Ebihara as Prospero’s Daughter
- Maksim Woitiul as Ferdinand, person in love with Miranda
- Patryk Walczak as Ariel, protective Spirit
- Pawel Koncewoj as Caliban, native
- Vadzim Kesik as Stephano
- Adam Myslinski as Trinculo
- Abbas Bakhtiari as old Prospero
- Polish National Ballet
Photos by Jack Devant Ballet Photography with kind permission of the Dance Open, Polish National Ballet, special thanks to Ekaterina Galanova and Kristina Proku.
Leave a Reply